Our company is seeking an accounting specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable, balancing department budgets, invoicing clients, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system for our firm.
- Enter and process vendor, utility, rental/overhead invoices for payment.
- Process and pay employee expense/per diem reimbursements.
- Establish and maintain vendor files (W-9 and current COI).
- Invoice work orders, create and distribute monthly aging invoice reports.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing.
- File bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly multi-jurisdictional and federal tax reporting and payments.
- Apply for and renew annual jurisdictional licenses.
- Track, report and pay quarterly Use Tax and monthly sales tax.
- Conduct year-end software closing procedures; work with accountants to provide necessary documents.
- Track tool purchases and repairs.
Qualifications and skills:
Familiarity with SAGE accounting software.
Excellent communication and administrative skills.
Experience with bank reconciliation and tracking credit card transactions.